Written by Bharatbook Tuesday, 30 September 2014 11:41
Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on " Travel and Tourism in Qatar to 2018”, provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Qatari travel and tourism sector
The Qatari travel and tourism sector is still developing. With 2.6 million inbound tourists, 66.0% of visits were for business purposes in 2013. The number of domestic trips increased from 409,954 in 2009 to 530,686 in 2013, while the number of international trips rose from 1.5 million in 2009 to 2.6 million in 2013 − mostly due to tourists from Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. Since Qatari’s hold the highest GDP purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita in the world, outbound trips grew from 1.4 million in 2009 to 1.8 million in 2013. Tourism development over the forecast period (2014−2018) will be primarily driven by regional and international promotions, government efforts to develop tourism infrastructure and the expansion of flight routes by Qatar Airways.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Qatar:
- It details historical values for the Qatari tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Qatari travel and tourism sector.
- Qatar’s government is focusing on improving tourism infrastructure, and plans to finish many projects by 2020 through an investment of US$210 billion. These infrastructural developments are part of the Qatar National Vision 2030 strategy which aims to diversify projects associated with the 2022 Fifa World Cup to stimulate economic growth.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/travel-tourism-market-research-reports-509532/travel-tourism-qatar.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/service-industry.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Travel and Tourism in Qatar to 2018
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Lipoedema (lipodema) Now Has a Dedicated Page on Fields of Application in The PhysioPod® UK Website
- MDSupplies Announces the Naming of Its DirectConnect Technology
- Future Electronics Introduces RL78/I1D MCUs for Low Power Building Automation and Lighting
- Wi-Fi enabled PLC System
- Asia to Lead Smart Mobility Projects, finds TeleResearch Labs
- Montreal Long Distance Service Provider 1010103 Offers Lowered Rates to Call UK, France and Spain
- Convergia Announces Immediate Availability of Wireless Business Phones from Avaya