OUR TERMS OF SERVICE BETWEEN USER AND NewPressRelease.com
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between NewPressRelease.com and you the "USER".
1. Through your registration for service, submission of copy and/or other information to NewPressRelease.com, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
2. Services may be withheld from accounts that are overdue. NewPressRelease.com reserves the right to deny our service to any company, entity or person.
3. You acknowledge and understand that and NewPressRelease.com services are non refundable under any circumstances unless we are unable to provide the service or product we advertise. The moment USERS Press Release or copy is paid for and is displayed on our web site USER or customer will not be entitled to any refund.
4. USER understands and acknowledges and agrees that and NewPressRelease.com does not and will not accept press releases for pornographic materials, illegal activity, press that promotes hatred, violence, prejudism, terrorism or anything we deem that the majority of the public would feel is unethical.
5. NewPressRelease.com will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates equipment or services including transfer of xml information.
6. NewPressRelease.com makes every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by NewPressRelease.com will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of NewPressRelease.com.
7. USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of news, information and copy submitted to and NewPressRelease.com cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to and NewPressRelease.com that (i) it has the right to deliver to and NewPressRelease.com all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to "spam", and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless , NewPressRelease.com and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
8. and NewPressRelease.com has the right to deny or edit copy or other information as it sees necessary. and NewPressRelease.com at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any press release from its web site, pull any press release from dissemination or deny approval to any press release.
9. and NewPressRelease.com does not promote any offers to buy or sell any securities.
10. All news releases and other information transmitted by and NewPressRelease.com is mandatory to display contact name and phone number along with a identifiable source supplied by USER. This information ads legitimacy to the release by identifying who is responsible for the content. This information may not be the name of an agency acting on behalf of USER.
11. and NewPressRelease.com does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by , NewPressRelease.com will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. and NewPressRelease.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of and NewPressRelease.com to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will or NewPressRelease.com or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
12. and NewPressRelease.com does not warrant or guarantee specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release on its wire or service, but will make available a news release to the appropriate media point on or through our web site and services through our web site where a reporter or editor may best be able to decide on usage.
13. You consent to receive communications from NewPressRelease.com concerning your use of the Products and Services ("Communications"). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or ("Required Communications"). The Communications may also be those that and NewPressRelease.com sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. and NewPressRelease.com may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the NewPressRelease.com network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which and NewPressRelease.com sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
15. User agrees that they have full written permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from anyone elses name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
16. User acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning the ticker symbol of another company that trades publicly without the express written permission of an immediate director/owner. Failure not to forward this written permission via fax to NewPressRelease.com may result in the removal of ticker symbol information.
17. User acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning a lawsuit/litigation, or potential lawsuit or litigation without first forwarding all necessary documentation, including correct parties on the suit, case number, file stamp and file stamp date which must be faxed to 604 648-8516 24hrs prior to date of release.
18. NewPressRelease.com does not an will not guarantee search results within any search engine. Although NewPressRelease.com does what it can to assist with your rankings, we do not guarantee search results.
19. User acknowledges and agrees that user will not submit a press release that mentions a publicly traded company, or their ticker symbol, in a way that it could potentially affect the trading price of their stock.
20. In the event that users press release is not accepted, and NewPressRelease.com will not be held liable for any possible or potential missed business opportunities.
21. User acknowledges that a free press release may receive limited or no distribution. In the even that a free press release is required to be cancelled, deleted, or retracted, and NewPressRelease.com does not guarantee that your press release can be retracted from web sites that your press release has been distributed to, or journalists that have been emailed your story.
22. You acknowledge and agree that you and NewPressRelease.com are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
23. Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of NewPressRelease.com, reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the NewPressRelease.com network web sites.
The privacy of our visitors to http://newpressrelease.com is important to us.
At http://newpressrelease.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit http://newpressrelease.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on http://newpressrelease.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
What is the DoubleClick DART cookie?
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher's website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.