Written by associate6 Friday, 10 February 2012 10:40
Ludwigshafen, Germany, February 10, 2012 -- iDTRONIC GmbH, a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative and professional RFID hardware, presents this year a number of new products and solutions in the field of contactless identification and process optimization.
iDTRONICs innovative RFID products are available for passive RFID standards LF 125kHz, HF 13,56 MHz and UHF 868 MHz.
iDTRONIC´s team is pleased to present the following capabilities and product innovations:
Complete RFID portfolio for system integrators and developers
For more information on all iDTRONIC products please visit our website www.idtronic-group.com.
Idtronic Gmbh at Cebit 2012 in Halle 5, Booth D47
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Avoid Bad Oral Health Habits in 2015
- Across Systems Looking Forward to Numerous Highlights in 2015
- SmartTOP Convertible Top Controller for BMW Z4 Roadster and Mini Convertible Now Available
- XebiaLabs Celebrates Triple-Digit Growth, Record Number of New Customers in 2014
- China household beauty, health care electrical appliance manufacturing industry, 2015
- Comprehensive Hematology treatment center in Coimbatore
- After 98 Years Houdini Museum Uncovers and Restores Houdini's 1919 Lost Silent Film "The Grim Game"