Written by pressreleaseping Thursday, 09 February 2012 14:40
San Diego, CA, February 09, 2012 /PressReleasePing/ -- San Diego Kids' Party Rentals, Inc. has expanded its party rental offerings for 2012 to include a new line of Mechanical Bulls, sized for both adults and young children; as well as a unique Mechanical Hammerhead Shark and a Simulator for surfing, skate boarding and snowboarding. The new product line also includes interactive games such as a Velcro Wall with a Sticky Suit, inflatable Boxing Ring, Jousting Arena, and Dunk Tanks. According to Greg Knight, the owner and manager of San Diego Kids’ Party Rentals, these new products have been included in the inventory to better position the company to appeal to a wider age range of kids, particularly to teens and events such as Grad Night or Bar/Bat Mitzvahs; as well as to adults with corporate team building, company picnics and even specialty events at bars that might include a rodeo bull riding competition or Western theme party.
San Diego Kids' Party Rentals Announces New Products for 2012
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Bed Linen Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar on “Auditing Analytical Laboratories for FDA Compliance” from GlobalCompliancePanel
- GlobalCompliancePanel to organize webinar on “Foreign Material Control”
- Webinar on “Effective Hazard Analysis to Meet FDA and ISO 13485: 2003 Risk Management Requirements”
- Global Bicycle Industry 2013-2018
- RAPS webinar on “Mathematics of Terminal Sterilization –Probability of Survival Approach"
- RAPS pre-approved webinar on The Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPD): EU CTA vs. FDA I