Written by Bharatbook Tuesday, 30 September 2014 06:12
Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Construction in Austria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018”, Profiles of the leading operators in the Austrian construction industry.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian construction industry, including:
- The Austrian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type, and type of construction activity
The Austrian construction industry recorded a CAGR of 1.41% during the review period. Growth in the construction industry remained subdued during the review period as a result of the economic crisis. Over the forecast period, the outlook for construction is favorable due to increased investment in residential construction and the government’s focus on country’s infrastructure construction. Improving exports and global economic conditions and increased foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country will also help the industry to grow over the forecast period. According to national investment promotion company ABA – Invest in Austria, the total investment volume increased by 15.9% from EUR154.3 million (US$204.6 million) in the first half of 2013 to EUR180.0 million (US$242.8 million) in the first half of 2014. Consequently, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 3.17%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Austria. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Austria using construction output and value-add methods
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/manufacturing-construction-market-research-reports-424917/construction-austria-key-trends-opportunities-2018.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/industry-mfg.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Construction in Austria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Lipoedema (lipodema) Now Has a Dedicated Page on Fields of Application in The PhysioPod® UK Website
- MDSupplies Announces the Naming of Its DirectConnect Technology
- Future Electronics Introduces RL78/I1D MCUs for Low Power Building Automation and Lighting
- Wi-Fi enabled PLC System
- Asia to Lead Smart Mobility Projects, finds TeleResearch Labs
- Montreal Long Distance Service Provider 1010103 Offers Lowered Rates to Call UK, France and Spain
- Convergia Announces Immediate Availability of Wireless Business Phones from Avaya