Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Lipoedema (lipodema) Now Has a Dedicated Page on Fields of Application in The PhysioPod® UK Website
- MDSupplies Announces the Naming of Its DirectConnect Technology
- Future Electronics Introduces RL78/I1D MCUs for Low Power Building Automation and Lighting
- Wi-Fi enabled PLC System
- Asia to Lead Smart Mobility Projects, finds TeleResearch Labs
- Montreal Long Distance Service Provider 1010103 Offers Lowered Rates to Call UK, France and Spain
- Convergia Announces Immediate Availability of Wireless Business Phones from Avaya