Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- IAM Group Japan Launches New Trip For Singaporeans To Explore Yokohama
- SETsquared joins up with UKTI to help start-ups globalise
- Ohsas18001Certification.us Announces Readymade OHSAS 18001 Document Resources
- Future Electronics Offers VSMY98545 Series of High Power Infrared Emitting Diodes from Vishay
- Future Electronics Promotes the TU425 Series AC-DC Power Supplies from SL Power
- Harlem Youth Organization to Honor Star Athletes. Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross will Emcee
- New MindStir Media Novel Receives Early Praise