Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Global Peptide Therapeutics Pipeline Insight 2015
- China Aluminum Plastic Film Industry Report, 2014-2017
- Micrium and Cortus Announce new uC/OS-III Port to Cortus 32-bit Processor Cores
- The Generic Drugs Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
- Future Electronics Offers Intersil's ISL8203M Dual 3A/Single 6A Step Down DC/DC Power Modules
- The Future of Hotels in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Profile
- 5th Annual "CityScapes" Online Art Competition Announced by Art Gallery