Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Cortus Launches Optimized Low-Power Processor for Multi-Core Implementations in Connected Devices
- BatchOutput for Microsoft Word Is Now Available on Mac App Store
- Cortus Targets Sensors, Wearables and other IoT Applications With New Low Power Embedded 32-bit Proc
- Global practices and learnings boosts SME development in the Middle East
- Database of Stem Cell Researchers, 2012
- Local Business, B&G Studios, Needs Support to Move on to the Next Step for $150,000
- Future Electronics Offers Vishay Siliconix’s SiC4xx microBUCK Series of Integrated Buck Regulators