Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Financial and Strategic analysis Report of Centric Holdings S.A.
- Texas USA to host official TEXATA 2014 Big Data World Championships
- Aviation Training Courses in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Social Commerce Market in India and China 2012-2016
- The Race to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse is On!
- ViscomSoft Online Introduces A Range of FREE Online Software for Editing Images & Creating Animated
- CombiMatrix Corporation (CBMX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review