Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Broadway By the Bay’s DREAMGIRLS at the Fox Theatre in Redwood City
- New book reveals Revolutionary Technique for Conflict Resolution
- Long Island Authors and Writers Society Presents The Story Behind the Story at Hofstra University
- FourICT Holland Reveals How Operational Excellence can be Reached with AuraPortal BPM
- Global Luggage and Leather Goods Industry 2014-2019
- Lousa Coimbra Portugal Exhibition International Surrealism Now Historic Building Palacio Da Lousa
- Opportunities in Aerospace Interior Market 2014-2020