Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- All American Semiconductor, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- AirBoss of America Corp. (BOS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Research Facility Construction in Indonesia to 2018: Market Databook
- Non-Life Insurance Distribution Channels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Reinsurance in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Armored Vehicle Market by Product, by Application , by Technology - Global Forecasts to 2014-2019
- Earn Cisco Certification for Better Career Opportunities