Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Amnesty Support Costs Pete Sessions Endorsement Changed To His Primary Opponent
- Global Reinsurance Market 2014-2018
- Global Platinum Group Metals Market 2014-2018
- Database of Carpet and Rug Producers in Netherlands
- New Website Launch: Writing for the Lord Ministries
- M2SYS Technology Announces Support for Integrated Biometrics’ “Sherlock” Innovative Light Emitting S
- Slovak Republic Soft Drinks Review 2013