Written by Marcos Torres Friday, 01 July 2011 11:31
Ibiza, Spain (newpressrelease ) July 1, 2011 - The trend and pattern for Brits buying abroad has slowed down considerably since the economy took a downward turn. Now, not so much an alternative lifestyle, it is financially too indulgent to consider and in most cases completely unfeasible.
RitmoCars still renting out cars to those buying in the Balearics
Source: Press Release---------------------------
DisclaimerIf you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed as the Author or use the contact informations published in the press release. Please do not attempt to contact NewPressRelease.com. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. NewPressRelease.com disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.
News by Industry
- Professional Photography and Real Estate Services are Now Combined
- Future Electronics Offers the DRC3 Series of Solid State Contactors from Crydom
- Rogue B2B End-user Buyers Bypass the Procurement Roadblock, According to New Commissioned Research f
- Road Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2018
- Global TV Advertising Market 2014-2018
- The High-Tech Age is Changing the Way People Entertainment - Interactive Bar Table